This mod adds 81 Tiles (Fixed for 1.2+) to the Cities Skylines.
Authors description: Compatible with Cities: Skylines 1.11.0 (a.k.a. the Industries DLC update)
This is a fixed & improved version of @emf’s 81 Tiles mod.
– Read IMPORTANT NOTE!
– This mod icreases area available for unlocking and construction from vanilla 25 tiles to 81 tiles (whole map)
– You can unlock all 81 Tiles one by one or:
– Like original version, this mod provides a cheat to unlock all 81 tiles at any time (accessible through mod’s options)
– Fixed compatibility with C:S 1.2+
– Old saves should be compatible
– This mod shouldn’t break save games when disabled but beware!
– All Tiles Start. Unsubscribe that mod and use ‘Unlock all tiles for free’ button in this mod’s options instead.
Issues I’m aware of and confirmed:
– At level loading terrain’s looking distorted for few seconds.
– Loading freeze after exiting to main menu and loading again / after loading into different environment from pause menu
– Dams cause tsunamis if placed outside of 25 tiles area
– Pillars that were changed with No Pillars or Network Skins get reset outside of 25 tiles area
– Disasters and evacuaction don’t work outside of 25 tiles area (too much work, won’t be fixed)
UPDATE 2.28.1 (5/29/2019)
Fixed: out of campus area problem on loading saved games
UPDATE 2.28.0 (5/21/2019)
Fixed: Update for 1.12.0
UPDATE 2.27.1 (10/25/2018)
Fixed: District rendering.
Fixed: Out of industrial area problem after loading a saved game.
UPDATE 2.27.0 (10/23/2018)
Fixed: Updated for game version 1.11.0 a.k.a. Industries DLC
How to install this mod: download the archive with 81 Tiles (Fixed for 1.2+) mod, unpack it and transfer files (mod folder or mod.dll) to the folder C:/Users/USER NAME/AppData/Local/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods/
Note! Unpack Assets (assets.crp) to the Assets folder, Maps to the Maps folder and Color Corrections (colorcorrection.crp) to the ColorCorrections folder.