This mod adds Fine Road Tool to the Cities Skylines.
Authors description: Compatible with Cities Skylines 1.10.0-f3 (Park Life)
This mod allow you to set finer road elevation steps and also provides different building modes.
Mod Options- Reduce rail catenary masts: Reduce the number of catenary mast of rail lines from 3 to 1 per segment.
– Change max turn angle for more realistic tram tracks turns: Change all roads with tram tracks max turn angle by the value set below if current value is higher
– Disable in editor (Recommended for road editor)
Modes- Normal (Nrm): Unmodded road placement behavior.
– Ground (Gnd): Forces the ground to follow the elevation of the road. This also works downwards (sunken roads).
– Elevated (Elv): If the type of road selected has it, it forces the use of the elevated pieces, even at 0m and below.
– Bridge (Bdg): Same as elevated but with bridge pieces.
– Tunnel (Tnl): Create tunnels, underground or not.
Straight slope- Makes the road go straight from A to B instead of following the terrain.
NOTE :If you need anarchy with straight slope, use Fine Road Anarchy which integrate nicely within the mod’s interface.
ShortcutsUse Ctrl + Up/Down to change the elevation step (it goes from 1m to 12m).
Use Ctrl + Left/Right to change between placement modes.
Use Home to reset the elevation.
Use Shift + S to toggle the Straight slope option.
Known issuesConverting roads to suspended bridge doesn’t work properly. Bulldoze and rebuild is required.
How to install this mod: download the archive with Fine Road Tool mod, unpack it and transfer files (mod folder or mod.dll) to the folder C:/Users/USER NAME/AppData/Local/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods/
Note! Unpack Assets (assets.crp) to the Assets folder, Maps to the Maps folder and Color Corrections (colorcorrection.crp) to the ColorCorrections folder.