This mod adds First-person camera to the Cities Skylines.
Authors description: THIS MOD IS NO LONGER MAINTAINED AND MAY OR MAY NOT WORK AT ALL. YOU CAN STILL GET THE SOURCE FROM THE GITHUB LINK BELOW. FEEL FREE TO FORK AND RE-RELEASE IT UNDER THE TERMS OF THE MIT LICENSE.
See your city from a different perspective. Explore the game in first-person mode or look through the eyes of any citizen or vehicle.
Use the new button on the top-right to configure the first-person camera.
Control with the default camera bindings in the game’s settings.Currently configurable settings include:
– Custom hotkey to toggle camera modes
– Custom hotkey to show the cursor in first-person mode
– Custom hotkey to go faster
– Integration with HideUI
– Camera field of view (does not work with Dynamic Resolution)
– Movement speed
– Mouse sensitivity
– Invert Y-axis
– Snap to ground & distance from ground
– Prevent ground clipping
– Animated transitions
– Look through the eyes of any citizen or follow any vehicle in first-person mode. Click on the camera icon in the citizen/ vehicle info panel.
– Also a city-walkthrough mode which switches randomly between civilian or vehicle first-person cam.
Full source (and issue reporting) at GitHub[github.com]. Pull requests are welcome!
Incompatible with all other first-person camera mods.
If you have an issue please try again with all other mods disabled before reporting a bug!
If you like what I do and you’re feeling generous – Donate with PayPal[www.paypal.com]
How to install this mod: download the archive with First-person camera mod, unpack it and transfer files (mod folder or mod.dll) to the folder C:/Users/USER NAME/AppData/Local/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods/
Note! Unpack Assets (assets.crp) to the Assets folder, Maps to the Maps folder and Color Corrections (colorcorrection.crp) to the ColorCorrections folder.