This mod adds Precision Engineering to the Cities Skylines.
Authors description: Precision Engineering augments Cities: Skylines by adding angle snapping, guidelines and additional information to assist you when building roads, train lines, pipes and power lines.
Click the subscribe button above to install, then enable the mod in the Content Manager on the Cities: Skylines main menu.
Note: For a more visual guide to the features, click here[imgur.com].
- Adds angle and distance measurements when building roads, train lines, pipes and power lines.
- Hold CTRL to enable snapping to angles (in 5 degree increments).
- Hold SHIFT to enable additional information display.
- (NEW) Hold ALT to enable snapping to guidelines.
- Display height of the road you are placing relative to ground level
- Display height difference between start and end point of a road (when placing, holding SHIFT)
- Does not override the default NetTool, so should be compatible with most other mods.
Can be safely removed at any time. Does not modify your save game file or need to be active when loading a save that previously used this mod.
- Make sure you have the mod enabled in the Content Manager.
- Bugs/Crashes? Try disabling all other mods and running with just Precision Engineering enabled. If you are sure it is not caused by another mod, please post your logs in this thread and I’ll try and take a look.
- I don’t own any of the DLC so can’t test with them installed. Users report that the mod works fine, however.
Source code: GitHub
Donate Author: PayPal
How to install this mod: download the archive with Precision Engineering mod, unpack it and transfer files (mod folder or mod.dll) to the folder C:/Users/USER NAME/AppData/Local/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods/
Note! Unpack Assets (assets.crp) to the Assets folder, Maps to the Maps folder and Color Corrections (colorcorrection.crp) to the ColorCorrections folder.