This mod adds Traffic Manager: President Edition to the Cities Skylines.
Traffic Manager: President Edition (STABLE / LABS) helps you manage your city’s traffic.
This mod allows you to
- toggle traffic lights at junctions,
- add yield and stop signs to junctions,
- define timed traffic lights that can adapt their behavior depending on live traffic measurements,
- modify speed limits,
- define vehicle restrictions (e.g. disallow vehicles on certain roads),
- define junction restrictions (e.g. disallow pedestrians to cross the street),
- define parking restrictions (e.g. prohibit cars from parking road-side),
- change lane arrows and connect individual lanes with each other,
- clear traffic and
- toggle despawn on/off
It additionally includes
- its own Advanced Vehicle AI that modifies the way your cims choose their lanes,
modified lane splitting/merging rules on highways (read the manual!),
- a Parking AI which disallows “pocket cars” and improves the simulation regarding parking space usage, and
- Dynamic Lane Selection (DLS), a lane selection algorithm that allows cims to switch to alternative lanes while en-route
This mod is based on the original Traffic Manager Mod by cbethax and Traffic Manager Plus by seiggy.
If you have subscribed to another Traffic Manager mod, please first deactivate it in your Content Manager (in-game) before trying this one out.
Current version: 10.20
Changelog, Source code [github.com]
- Updated for game version 1.12.0-f5
- Updated Korean translation (thanks Twotoolus-FLY-LShst) (#294)
- Updated French translation (thanks PierreTSE) (#311)
- Bugfix: Mod options overlapping issue (#250, #266).
- Added: Japanese language (thanks mashitaro) (#258).
- Update: Chinese language (thanks Emphasia) (#285, #286).
- Update: “Vanilla Trees Remover” as incompatible mod (it breaks mod options screen) (#271, #290).
- Update: Moved “Delete” step button on timed traffic lights (#283, #285).
- Update: Mod incompatibility checker can now be disabled, or skip disabled mods (#264, #284, #286).
TM:PE User Manual[www.viathinksoft.de]
How to install this mod: download the archive with Traffic Manager: President Edition mod, unpack it and transfer files (mod folder or mod.dll) to the folder C:/Users/USER NAME/AppData/Local/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods/
Note! Unpack Assets (assets.crp) to the Assets folder, Maps to the Maps folder and Color Corrections (colorcorrection.crp) to the ColorCorrections folder.