9 Jun 2019
This mod adds Transport Lines Manager 12.25 to the Cities Skylines.
Authors description: Works with latest update (1.12.*)
NOTE ABOUT IMPROVED PUBLIC TRANSPORT 2 [IPT2]
The IPT mode was removed, but some functions doesn’t work if IPT2 is enabled
A shortcut to manage all city’s public transports lines. Useful for Airplane Line Tool and Ship Line Tool also.
The TLM now is not a project solo, is a community project. You can contribute to improve this mod checking out the mod sources at GitHub:
Feel free to use them in another mod. Just tell what you used in your mod credits.
How does this work
The tabs of lines detail window now have a different form for each line type:
– Hexagons are regular buses lines
– Circles are train lines
– Squares are metro/subway lines
– Diamonds are ship lines. (Since 4.3)
– Trapezes are tram lines. (Snowfall/Since 4.5)
– Pentagons are airplane lines. (Since 5.1)
– Parachutes are blimp lines. (Since 6.0)
– 8-Point Stars are ferry lines. (Since 6.0)
– Rounded Squares are monorail lines. (Since 6.0)
– Cross are evacuation bus lines. (Since 7.1.1)
– Camera Form are tour bus lines. (Since 9.0)
– Mountains are tour pedestrian paths. (Since 9.0)
NOTE: The forms can be modified by transport type and/or prefix (Except evacuation buses) (Since 11.1)
And more things have changed:
– The asterisk tab was removed. Now you can use the gears button to change the prefix options (prices, budgets, models…)
– The factory icon button switches between the lines listing and the depot listing.
IPT Overridden Functions:- You can choose which vehicle models will be spawned in each line (by each line since 8.0;by line prefix since 5.0)
– You can see where in the line are each vehicle in a graphic view, after accessing the line detail menu (since 4.2) and can manually set the next stop target for a vehicle dragging them (since 7.0)
– You can set an multiplier for certain lines budget (by each line since 8.0;by line prefix; Since 5.2)
– You can set the ticket price from 0.05 up to 40 C (by each line since 8.0; by line prefix since 5.3)
(Game defaults: Bus= 1; Tram, Train, Metro = 2; Ship = 5; Airplane = 10)
Examples of palette files can be found here.[github.com] Each line is a RGB color, and are used in order by the mod.
AND MORE!- You can set the budget by time of the day, in 3 hours length groups! – by prefix, by line (percentage) and by line (fixed number)
– You can see all integrations of lines in each station in the linear view – in the line detail panel;
– You can edit stop names directly from linear view, just click on the labels and set its name. Works for buses and trams too!
– You can see which lines serves around a building by clicking on it – with shortcuts for the line detail view;
– You can set the internal number of lines and format how it’s shown as you want too.
– You can modify many line at once putting they in the same prefix and editing its prefix options on asterisk menu (includes budget, fares and models)
– TLM have an more friendly graphical view of the city lines, in the linear view or exporting a map with the city lines (this last function is in alpha)
– Korean – by Toothless
– German- by weoiss
– Dutch – by bas_dehaan
– Polish – by woj2012
– Chinese – by Lost Time (and team)
– French (and French guide ) – by mjm92150
– Spanish – by zeldslayer
CHRISTMAS UPDATE – 12.25 -REMOVED KLYTE COMMONS DEPENDENCY
-New icon in Gen 5 style
-Fixed: Budget setted isn’t being applied
-Fixed: Exceptions generated by depot prefix listing in the building info window
-Fixed: Configurations are not saved when using the mod by first time
-Fixed: Locale isn’t properly loaded on first time
-Fixed: Old config files aren’t being read, new config files aren’t being saved in right folder
-Fixed: “K” button generated is always yellow
Important Notes- Due the overriding done in the Tram, Ship, Bus and Passenger Train system, the option of enable/disable vehicles from these categories inside the Advanced Vehicle Options is useless for public city lines. The configuration in the TLM override it. But all other functions, like coloring, set capacity and more of AVO are still working. The model selection for external vehicles (like regional passenger ships and trains) still workin in AVO and alike mods.
– No new incompatibilities found, except the listed above.
Known Bugs- You can’t load a second map without restart the game (Low/Won’t Fix priority)
(Alpha) Transport map exporterWhen active, a Draw Map! button will appear mod options menu. When clicked, the game generates a map with the metro and train lines like the linear map style.
The html files with the map can be found in a Transport Lines Manager folder’s subfolder inside app data game folder (%appdata%..LocalColossal OrderCities_SkylinesKlyte45ModsTransportLinesManagerExportedMaps in Windows).
Next steps:Read here.
Other notes- Since 7.0, this mod uses the Harmony[github.com].
Reported incompatible mods:- Skylines Overwatch (and others [Aris] mods)
– SVS – Service Vehicle Selector
– ResizeIt! – this mod deforms almost all TLM windows!
Be a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/klyte45
How to install this mod: download the archive with Transport Lines Manager 12.25 mod, unpack it and transfer files (mod folder or mod.dll) to the folder C:/Users/USER NAME/AppData/Local/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods/
Note! Unpack Assets (assets.crp) to the Assets folder, Maps to the Maps folder and Color Corrections (colorcorrection.crp) to the ColorCorrections folder.